Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Creation Of The Mexico City Northwest Mission

As of July 1st the Mexico City Northwest Mission was opened and my parents mission was started. Over the past few weeks I have enjoyed speaking and emailing my parents and hearing wonderful stories from the mission field and I can't remember a time when they have sounded so happy! I have been putting a few updates on my family blog about things associated with my parents, but I realized that not everyone wants an update on my parents mission so I have decided to create a seperate blog specifically to update people who are interested in my parents and the Mexico City Northwest Mission. I hope to share a few pictures and experiences from the mission field a couple times a month.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for doing this Melissa. What a great thing and probably so much work for you!

    My son, Elder Kyle Tuft is in the mission with your parents now (he was just put in the office with them too) and is in quite a few of the photos. When I click on them it still shows themt he same size so I can't see him very well. I wondered if I could get them to open larger. Or is you could sent them to my email, I would be grateful. Thank you SO much.
    Pamela Tuft
    Springville, UT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Melissa - here is my email - schnookieookums@msn.com THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for doing this. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ive been recently called to serve the mexico city northwest mission! ill be leaving for the mtc on september 26th! im honored to have your father as my mission president and can hardly wait to meet him. i look forward to that day! i am ready to serve

    ReplyDelete