Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Coming, Going, Visitors and Earthquake

I have been meaning to get these pictures up for a week now, but the flu hit my house and that has kept me very busy :) Here are some new pictures from the mission.
1- New Missionaries
2- Missionaries going home
3- My sister and her husband and children went and visited my parents a few weeks ago. It has been a busy time with visitors at the mission home. I think everyone made their plans to visit at my parents half way mark.
4 & 5- These are a couple of pictures that my dad took of the damage inside the Mission Office from the earthquake. I'm sure you were all as relieved as I was to hear that there wasn't any major damage or injuries.

I hope you all have a wonderful conference weekend :)





No comments:

Post a Comment