Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Mexico City Temple



Two of my sisters had the opportunity to go visit my parents this week. I'm a little jealous, but look forward to my trip in April :) When my parents were set apart by Elder Holland we were instructed to visit our parents as often as possible, but not as tourists. He told us we needed to get down there, roll up our sleeves and go to work! My sisters told me that their favorite part of their visit was getting to know the missionaries and doing missionary work. These pictures are of their visit to the Mexico City Temple. The temple isn't in The Nothwest mission (It's actually in the Mexico City East Mission), but the missionaries have several opportunities to visit the temple during their mission. This picture is of my parents, sisters, and the Halostoc Zone with 16 of their investigators.


My parents and oldest sister, Amy.

2 comments:

  1. This trip was great! I feel so lucky that I was able to go. You will have a blast in April! I have a lot more pictures of the Elders if you want them? I can email them to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa,
    I have just joined your blog followers. :) Pres. Tervort has just sent me an email as my son is headed there tomorrow. He has been serving in another mission waiting for his visa. I will greatly appreciate all your work in keeping us all informed so I wanted to say Thank You in advance.

    Karla McArthur

    ReplyDelete