Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I'm In Mexico!!!!! (Day 1)







This is just awesome!!!! I have so many pictures and could write forever and I have only been here for 5 hours, but I am sooooo tired! I just wanted to post a few pictures of my first day here in Mexico. Getting to see my parents has just been amazing! My sister brought her son that my parents hadn't seen and they love having a grandchild around. After leaving the airport this afternoon, my parents brought us back for a delicious dinner and then the office elders, APs, a cute neighbor and a missionary couple came for some cake. I can't believe how beautiful the mission home is!! I will write more later...after sleep!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mel!! I am so happy for you, looks like so much fun! Jody's baby is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did Garrett get his surprise, he hasn't said? awesome pic's! so Thankful you are sharing this with us what fun!

    ReplyDelete